***FREE SHIPPING IN THE US***
A tool for meaningful reflection and deeper conversations.
Have we forgotten how to reflect? Do we ignore the deeper issues and trials within us? The Reflection Card Deck contains 150 reflective questions for personal reflection and meaningful conversations. Tafakkur is the form is reflective thinking that Allah mentions in the Qur’an. It awakens the heart and allows you to ponder over the beauty and mercy of Allah.
Reflection is a vital step in becoming aware of what is around us and inside of us and drawing meaningful conclusions from them.
The questions split into three categories: personal, fun and light and deep questions. Whether you are using this yourself, with your partner, or in a group, place the box in front of you and pick a card to reflect upon.
Move beyond surface reflection
- Break down your inner barriers, foster genuine connections and cultivate openness and vulnerability with powerful reflective questions
Traditional reflective questions
- The 150 reflective questions, rooted in authentic traditional Islamic knowledge, prompt you to think about your relationship with Allah, yourself, and those around you.
Interact & learn with others
- Use this tool in a group or with a partner to spark reflective stories and conversations so that you may understand yourself better.
Use as a game
- Put away your phones, switch off the TV, and use these prompts to get talking with your friends and family.
- Beautifully designed high-quality reflection cards box
- 150 reflective questions cards
Are you making a surprise to a loved one and purchase the reflection deck as a gift? Gift wrap is available if you choose "Reflection Deck with Gift Wrap" option above. In that case, the planner will be wrapped with kraft paper and a garland crescent and moon will be included on the wrap.