They say ‘be a better Muslim’, but how do we achieve that? When life gets busy, overwhelming or confusing it’s hard to design a plan to improve our spirituality and religious worship. But in the month of Ramadan Allah provides us with a blessed opportunity to hit the reset button.
The Ramadan Legacy Planner is designed to help you not only plan and succeed in your personal Ramadan goals and schedule, but also live a truly spiritually uplifting life all-year round. It guides you through a step-by-step 3-month roadmap: before, during and after Ramadan, that embraces the power of remembrance, spirituality and self-development. It's more than just a Ramadan planner. It nurtures you to become the best version of yourself and gives you a strong foundation to live a fulfilling religious life.
The planner takes you through powerful, practical and reflective exercises that will help you gain a better understanding of yourself, your worship strengths and weaknesses, and then create an organised plan to set, plan and track progress towards your religious goals.
Get yours today and join tens of thousands of Muslims having a life-changing Ramadan.
While using the Ramadan Legacy Planner, you will be encouraged to:
- Plan your life around things that truly matter
- Set goals that will make you feel truly happy and fulfilled once you achieve them
- Practice deep self-reflection so that you understand yourself better
- Start each day with an inspiring structured schedule and plan
- End each day with gratitude and shukr
- Cut out things that hold you back
- Heal past pains and strengthen relationships with your loved ones
Smart Digital Interaction
- Scan the QR codes to digitally interact with the planner and follow our video guides on how to make the most of the planner and immerse in extra Ramadan content!
Elegant Islamic Design
- Every detail matters. We carefully and thoughtfully designed the flow and user interface of the planner. It speaks to your heart page by page.
Handcrafted Exclusive Quality
- Hand drawn artistic embossing, Japanese smooth quality paper, and a compact soft leather cover for a compact, stylish and practical feel.
What's Inside The Planner?
Pre-Ramadan Stage: The Month of Sha’ban
A practical personal development plan to help you spiritually prepare for the month of Ramadan and course correct your worship routine.
Stage 1: Knowledge for Your Ramadan Journey
Learn inspirational knowledge that you need to internalize the purpose of Ramadan and cover off on the beautiful highlights of the key stages of Ramadan in terms of its spiritual depth and importance in your life. We also have authentic du’as, tips, tricks and a welcome video!
Stage 2: Reflective Exercises Before Ramadan
We take you through 7 powerful reflectives exercises to help you understand where you are with your faith, where you want to go and how to get there.
Stage 3: Ramadan Goals & Du’as
This section guides you through your Ramadan essentials for success; your goals, du’as, Qur’an plan, deeds and habits to avoid.
Stage 4: Journey Through Your 30-Day Action Plan
Never miss an act of worship with our 30-day action plan, featuring a daily schedule, checklist of prayers, Qur’an tracker, sunnah habits, goal tracking, and daily reflective space to journal each day.
Stage 5: End Of Ramadan Review
Reflect on your Ramadan journey and progress, take stock of how you will continue your spirituality and the sunnah of celebrating Eid.
Stage 6: Post Ramadan Habit Tracker
Are you making a surprise to a loved one and purchase the planner as a gift? Gift wrap is available. Choose gift-wrap option in the cart with a special note, the planner will be wrapped with kraft paper and a garland crescent and moon will be included on the wrap.
- Undated A5 5.8" x 8.3" size
- Artwork postcard
- Soft-leather flexi bound with curved edges
- 160 page full-colour on speciart paper
- Poly wrapping with belly band wrap
- Ribbon and elastic band
- 350g weight